If your SaaS business is confronted with issues such as the following:
- Why is my SaaS business losing money?
- How do I grow my SaaS business faster?
- How does a SaaS vendor create a long term competitive advantage?
- When does it make sense to take a â€œSaaS hybridâ€ approach?
- Will SaaS displace on-premise software entirely?
- Are there applications for which the SaaS is simply not the right choice?
Then, there is a good chance you will find the principles laid out in this e-book on how to develop competitive advantage in SaaS of significant value in your decision making.
It provides a comprehensive overview of SaaS model economics and how to develop competitive advantage in software-as-a-service. The PDF consists of compiled and augmented posts from the last six months, so it should make a handy archive reference or pass-along for those that have read the original posts, and a fresh look for those who missed them. Enjoy.